Brian was lucky enough to co-found Sidestory with Gavin Uhma and Ben Decoste. Building consumer was a ton of fun and a huge challenge, so it was great to have an awesome team that included: Justin Patriquin, Michelangelo Jong, Aqeb Hamdan, Allan Lavall, and Owen Maitzen - and many other friends/consultants who helps us along the way!
Sidestory is a mobile app that allows you to share what you want with who you want.
Use Sidestory to:
- Group chat with friends in a more organised, beautiful way.
- Create beautiful private stories using images, videos, and text.
- Control who can see each story. Stories are only shared with the people you select so you can be as honest, or personal as you’d like.
- Chat with friends. Each story creates a private conversation that is only visible to the people you are chatting with.
- Share stories with anyone via text, email, Facebook, or Twitter - this means you don’t need to wait for your friends to join to start sharing stories with them.
- Stories can be short like a snap, or longer like a journal or blog post.
Unlike Snapchat or Instagram, stories don’t disappear so you and your friends can review and chat about your memories forever.